Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I Enjoy When You Enjoy

Written by Judy Johnson
March 3, 2008

I enjoy when I see you enjoy the things I have given to you, says the Lord. Suppose you do not enjoy the things I have given to you, then I would not find it fun to enjoy them without you.

I have given you mountains to climb to the top and you can say, 'I have beaten against all the odds.'

I have given you a mind to build the tallest buildings so you would say, 'I have built the tallest building in the whole world.'

I have given you a ladder to climb to success, and say, 'I have earned my way to the top to became president.'

I have given you a sense of the time of the day so you can say, 'I have gone my way without a clock '

I have given you both feet so you can accomplish your goal, saying , 'I have acheived my goal today.'

I have given you direction to receive 'grace' - then you can say, 'I have thanked the Lord for saving me today.'

I have given you a rock to sit on and mediate, and realize - 'This is the day I trust the Lord.'

I have given you seeds so that you would say, 'I have harvested what I have sown.'

I have put my words into your mouth, so you would know what to say to the King, 'I have spoken what the Lord has told me.'

All these things I have given to you, They are all for you to enjoy because I have helped you. I can enjoy watching you begin to appreciate the gifts I have given to you, said the Lord.

Edited by PB

No comments: